Sunday 20 April 2014

FOREVER 21 - LOVE & BEAUTY LIP GLOSS DUO


Forever 21 had these on their website a while ago, not entirely sure when, but I swear, they were calling out to me! This cutesy duo has a shimmery peachy colour and a slightly darker translucent pink. The application tip is an interesting concept - you twist the knob at the bottom and wait for the product to be pushed upwards. This means that you actually finish all the product, but since it takes a while for the product to come to the tip, it's really easy to keep twisting the knob and end up with too much product coming out.

The scent of these lip glosses are absolutely delicious! It smells like some kind of melted lolly and whenever I use it, I always want to lick it off (unfortunately, it definitely doesn't taste as good as it smells). 

L-R: Shimmery Peach, Translucent Pink
As for staying power, it doesn't seem to need much reapplication - maybe once every 3-4 hours. It seems impermeable to water, for example; these swatches took me a good 5 minutes to get off my arm!

Overall, I really like these lip glosses. Good job, Forever 21! My only complaint would be that the application could be a bit smoother, because some impatient people (coughmecough) could easily waste a lot of product this way.


Available at any Forever 21 store


xx jess




No comments:

Post a Comment