Sunday 15 June 2014

OPI - DULCE DE LECHE

Dulce De Leche Swatch

I was out at the Glebe Markets and came across a small stall with things strewn all over a small table. There were multiple pairs of jeans, belts, unopened tubes of lip gloss and nail polish. 

Now, if it were just the typical Ulta or BYS nail polish I wouldn't bat an eye, but there were a couple of bottles of OPI's and even an Essie mini!

This was one of the OPI bottles I picked up (I also grabbed a really pretty silvery colour) and I swear, it was love at first sight! Even in the bottle, the pastel pink just seems so warm and welcoming.


Once I put it on, I don't know how, but I fell even more in love. 

'Dulce De Leche' is literally the nude lip equivalent for nails. It's not really noticeable when you just take a quick glance at your hand, so it's perfect for school (if you go to a pretty lax school like me where nail polish and jewelry is allowed if it isn't too obvious). 

However, it still adds a warmth to your nails and makes you feel cute and fuzzy inside!

xx jess




No comments:

Post a Comment